Powered by FeedBurner

i just bought this 3x3x3 puzzle cube n i cant seem to finish it.. haha.. i really suck with these 3D puzzles..





ok.. i actually woke up yesterday morning with a text message from my mom... she said that she'll be going to manila.. she brought my niece marielle, along and told me to bring her to trinoma.. i was shocked when i saw marielles hair.. .it was permed! haha..so here are just some photos..


toys r us-bought her a boardgame n a fishing game for her 2 brothers..


waited for her to read all the books at powerbooks... LOL.. (nahuli pa kami ng guard bawal daw magpicture..)

ate nelia n marielle.. tambays

haha.. ok i really find it funny.. i dont think ill ever be a good food blogger... lage na may bawas before i remember to take a picture of it... takaw kasi!! haha

ok so we ate at the trinoma foodcourt. bought my food from world chicken.. -grilled chicken with 2 side dishes-i chose potato salad n pesto cream.. for the sauce i chose ranch bbq.. yum!


0 comments

blog readability test
"i'm glad i had the chance to clean up my fridge and got away with the old rotten fish i've been keeping for years...now i'm back, sailing and fishing..and i think the gods are with me, because the waves are coming to me..with it are varieties a lot better than the fish i once had..."
Your Ad Here