Powered by FeedBurner

I AM LEGEND

i watched this movie 4 days ago.. my brother was the one who downloaded it.. the movie was dvd quality.. uh oh.. is it illegal? ok ok.. anyway it's not showing here yet.. my bro told me that he found the movie ok.. so i watched it.. i wont say much coz i dont wanna give spoilers.. the movie was ok for me.. i just didnt like the ending much.. and im also not that fond of those movies.. im afraid of zombies.. of humans turning into monsters.. so what's the movie about? it tells about a military doctor. .played by will smith.. he was a virologist.. you see.. there was an outbreak. and the source? well.. a cancer treatment gone loco.. so the result? go figure.. u know resident evil and have you watched 28 days later?? i really hate zombies.. im afraid of them.. haha.. im afraid of those slow walking zombies, what more if they run? haha..

0 comments

blog readability test
"i'm glad i had the chance to clean up my fridge and got away with the old rotten fish i've been keeping for years...now i'm back, sailing and fishing..and i think the gods are with me, because the waves are coming to me..with it are varieties a lot better than the fish i once had..."
Your Ad Here