Powered by FeedBurner

im back!

got back earlier than expected.. my mom had to go home early so i had to go home as well and drove her home.. i think i got sick due to fatigue.. it was a really long drive.. left my camera.. my bro borrowed it so ill just upload the pics when he get back.. the weather was bad when we were in baguio.. it was raining and traffic was bad also.. good thing my kuya and his wife went with me to few travel spots there before i left..hehe we were supposed to go to the strawberry farm but not nuf time for that..

1 comments

  1. Recipes with Tom  

    March 21, 2022 at 11:03 PM

    Very nice posst

blog readability test
"i'm glad i had the chance to clean up my fridge and got away with the old rotten fish i've been keeping for years...now i'm back, sailing and fishing..and i think the gods are with me, because the waves are coming to me..with it are varieties a lot better than the fish i once had..."
Your Ad Here