Powered by FeedBurner

baguio here i come!

we're off to baguio.. im not really in the mood to go yet.. but no choice.. everyone's goin... my mom gave me a jacket from the states.. haha.. it made me look 100 pounds heavier..! ill use my other jacket.. haha.. hm.. still dont know what ill be doin there for a week! this'll be my first time to celebrate new year away from home.. hm i dunno if ill go home before the new yr.. anyway anything goes..! i'll know what to do once im there.. may be ill go to the tiangges.. :D and the strawberry farm.. ok.. catch yah later guys!!

0 comments

blog readability test
"i'm glad i had the chance to clean up my fridge and got away with the old rotten fish i've been keeping for years...now i'm back, sailing and fishing..and i think the gods are with me, because the waves are coming to me..with it are varieties a lot better than the fish i once had..."
Your Ad Here