Powered by FeedBurner

Time Check

i woke up before the alarm went off.. but i decided to just lay there for several more minutes before i finally got up.. made coffee..showered for 5 mins... check some text messages i received while i was asleep.. timecheck.. 630AM..sipped coffee.. took out a bowl.. poured milk and my capn crunch cereal.. gobbled em all up.. TV wasturned on.. showing the sunday mass.. ^645AM.. prep some more.. wore my white Vneck uniform.. my new pair of white shoes that i bought yesterday... 650AM.. locked my room, rushed to the hospital which was just 2 or maybe 3 blocks away from my new home.. well.. this has been my routine for almost 3 weeks now..

655AM i arrived the OB wards. thats the time i remembered that my post is OPD (out patient dept) for today. meaning.. i arrived early.. i should be there by 8 pa.. oh well.. that's the consequence of going to the hosp everyday.. you lose track of time and days.. to pass time, i borrowed angel's acer laptop and brought it with me here at mcdo to enjoy their free wifi. thanks ange! and also thanks to mcdonald's!

TIMECHECK: 730AM

post signature

7 comments

  1. Ade  

    May 10, 2009 at 6:26 PM

    Oh well, at least you had an hour for yourself!

  2. angeltm  

    May 10, 2009 at 10:20 PM

    ellow =) haha.. welcome

  3. philos  

    May 19, 2009 at 12:32 AM

    Haha... At least you didn't go to the hospital when you didn't have to. My friends tell me how some days you don't even know what day it is anymore.

  4. my-so-called-Quest  

    May 20, 2009 at 8:55 PM

    doc cams! good thing nakapagpahinga ka pa before your OPD duty. kaya mo yan and look how time flies. dahil sa sobrang busy mo di mo napapansin ang oras. at kontin tiis na lang.
    ingats palagi doc =P

  5. romy  

    November 10, 2009 at 9:40 PM

    camille future doktora ganda mo ha. sa looks mo pa lang magaan na pakiramdam ng pasyente so tiyak na mabilis siyang maging healthy hehehe. friends tayo ha hehehe ulit...

  6. chenlina  

    November 24, 2017 at 11:27 AM

  7. Anonymous  

    September 17, 2019 at 6:00 PM

    Interesting article. Time is a very important in our life. Here I observed an experience of a person with time. This blog will create an awareness in most of the people. Thanks for sharing. Apart from this article I always recommended Springdale clinic.com website to get information related to mental issues.

blog readability test
"i'm glad i had the chance to clean up my fridge and got away with the old rotten fish i've been keeping for years...now i'm back, sailing and fishing..and i think the gods are with me, because the waves are coming to me..with it are varieties a lot better than the fish i once had..."
Your Ad Here