Powered by FeedBurner

detox


it's always nice to unwind after a long and tiring week.. haay..! i love weekends, especially friday nights! not because of the night outs, parties or drinking sessions.. im not really the type who goes out a lot (considering im allergic to alcohol and get migraine whenever i sniff cigarette smoke). KJ?:p i turn red all over and my heart palpitates with just half a bottle of beer! one time i almost fell asleep in a ladies room because i drank too much zombie! :S anyways.. i like friday nights bec of the thought that you wouldnt be needing to think about what you'll be doing on saturday mornings. i can freely sleep as long as i want to and procrastinate all i want...lolz..bad habit? is it bec im too lazy? i just know how to handle my time well(?). resting and relaxing is important for me as a student. im just like a batt that needs recharging from time to time. i think everyone, not just students but also those who are working already, should always find time to enjoy and also take care of their social life and not just work, work and work! i have classmates who are like that. i dont know how but maybe that's where they get their energy from-such workaholics! :)
and i'm doin a lot better now-in school and handling some of my long overdue personal probs.. im doin well with my quizzes and fortunately, managed to regain some of my lost dignity and pulled my prev test scores back up. important thing that i have learned is not to let such problems and toxicities get into me. just relax, take a deep breath.. and enjoy the ride. frequently worrying just adds up more bad than good.

i've neglected my blog for a while there. it was only a few days ago when i noticed some errors with my page.. lol.. i also lost my dsl connection for more than a week.. due to some unknown reason, the router stopped working.. it was only yesterday that i had the time to call bayantel and fix the prob..life's like that-always full of trials and challenges. i strongly believe that we shoul also be thankful bout them bec without them, life will be really boring. problems make us stronger-face them bravely. it's comparable to an immune system. the more you are exposed to certain antigens, the more competent your immune system becomes. another example could be the bones suspended to trauma. repeated slight trauma may cause slight injuries to the bones but this causes continual repair and makes the bone even stronger. ok.. im having a flight of ideas here.. LOL..

before i say more, ill just end it here. the rain had finally stopped. time to go to the gym! :)


ice cream tastes a lot better when it's free!
PS Congratulations to my dear brother, Michael, who just passed the last Nursing Board Exams! I'm really proud of you! a lot of people texted me telling me that my bro passed and it's as if I was the one who passed the Boards.. he he!



post signature

8 comments

  1. joyfulchicken  

    July 27, 2008 at 3:00 AM

    Ack! Scary pic! The ice cream looks like it's about to fall off, which would be a total tragedy :-(

  2. Camille  

    July 27, 2008 at 9:22 AM

    it didnt fall off.. fortunately! i ate it in time! :)

  3. my-so-called-Quest  

    July 27, 2008 at 9:26 AM

    congrats kay utol!
    inuman na! weeee!
    hehe

  4. Jena Isle  

    July 27, 2008 at 3:36 PM

    Hi Camille, It's only now I recognized your blog. Nagiba ang itsura. Cool!

    How is the lovely doctor to be? You know you remind me so much of an adopted daughter who is also taking up medicine right now. Clerkship na siya. Nasa friendster siya, name niya is grace g.

    Good luck to your schooling and thanks for dropping by my site.

    All the best.

  5. Spife  

    July 28, 2008 at 6:46 PM

    Hm.. is that pistachio ice cream or something? hehe.

    I agree, procrastination is a necessary evil for us to enjoy weekends. :P

  6. dak/james  

    July 29, 2008 at 1:13 PM

    Congratulations to your brother! Akala ko ba itetext ko sya? Hmmm...

  7. Jun  

    August 1, 2008 at 1:02 AM

    u're allergic to alcohol?!! hehe so am i ;p but only to certain spirits hahaha..

    so ur bro's a nurse now! met a filipino nurse in china-- very bubbly , very funny :)

  8. Camille  

    August 4, 2008 at 7:39 PM

    thanks to all the greetings.. it's like passing the boards all over again. reserve more of your greeting for the next board exams im about to take in the not so far future..

blog readability test
"i'm glad i had the chance to clean up my fridge and got away with the old rotten fish i've been keeping for years...now i'm back, sailing and fishing..and i think the gods are with me, because the waves are coming to me..with it are varieties a lot better than the fish i once had..."
Your Ad Here