Powered by FeedBurner

reminiscing...

the poker application in friendster isnt working. looks like the server is down since i added it in my profile.. my brother is a poker addict himself(in friendster). he taught me how to play poker and been motivating me to play as well.. hehe..since i was bored, i thought why not? got nothing to lose.. except for play money.. i think god is saving me from getting hooked also.

since im online and been planning to get a haircut.. i just searched the net for new haircut styles.. i think i like cristine reyes' new haircut.. haha.. and you may ask, who she is ? well.. she's an actress here in the philippines, sister of former sexy star ara mina. if you'll read the wikipedia bout cristine, you'll learn that she is the real ara. nice to know.. lol

im still thinking bout it.. whether ill have my hair cut short or just have it treated, trimmed and maybe ill have some bangs.. hm.. whatever. :)

i found other things in the net.. my super old webpage and our highschool class website which i made.. unfortunately, the first webpage that i made doesnt exist anymore. i just found these.. why dont you try clicking the pictures and see them for yourself? tell me what you'll hear..





my old site (actually the 2nd one i made)
i used to have a video here, showing me sliding back and forth



Porwan_02 (Miriam College HS section 4-1 class of 2002)
site contains pictures and profiles of classmates, class writeup etc.

0 comments

blog readability test
"i'm glad i had the chance to clean up my fridge and got away with the old rotten fish i've been keeping for years...now i'm back, sailing and fishing..and i think the gods are with me, because the waves are coming to me..with it are varieties a lot better than the fish i once had..."
Your Ad Here