Powered by FeedBurner

month long exams, cat surg etc..

here are just some of the things that my cam phone witnessed last week..

we are the cat surgeons!
L-R:suj,the author, honey and lovely
1 thing i learned: i dont wanna be an anesthesiologist.. id die in the OR. every beat increase in the px's heart rate is a tenfold increase in the anesthesiologists HR..really STRESSFUL job! so kudos to the anesthesiologists out there..


brother's burger onion rings.. love ko to

studying for para prax..

ive just tried fixing my sched for the month.. this week will be shifting exams..finals for the next week.. holy week would be a rest and then followed by compre in the last week of march..

i dont really do this.. im not that organized. compared to my other classmates that is.. this is something new. so im happy.. im satisfied.. im proud.. :) although the sched is not really that complete as of the moment.. its just that it's a shame when someone asks me what we would be doing the following day and i cant seem to give them important info. coz im also as clueless.. i want to grow.. i have to segregate the things in my life. i have priorities. i have to take care of them all.. ive been so laid back.. well it has been working for me but i just want to improve in some aspects. :) im seeing a lot of opportunities right now.


which is good. unlike how i felt before.. feeling trapped as if there's nowhere else to go and as if my happiness depends on a single object. balance is the key and that's what im hoping for.
for those who are confused, i suggest that prayer is always important. God should always be the center of all relationships. if He's there then nothing can go wrong. again, i realized the importance of our family and friends.. it's really helpful to open up to them from time to time. they are my light. :) it's as if the clouds covering me before had been blown away.. ok lots of things to do. til next time

new principle: detachment

my friend told me to start practicing this. haha it's just that they are tired seeing me upset all the time. ive already stopped telling them bout my problems. it's been a while already but i guess they just know me so well that they always know when i'm down or if something's up.. they read me like a book. and surprisingly, they are always right..!


6 comments

  1. dak/james  

    March 2, 2008 at 1:03 PM

    ooohhh... detachment...

  2. LoStCaRLoS  

    March 3, 2008 at 11:22 PM

    wow! word of the week...

    DETACHMENT-1. the act or process of disconnecting;separation. 2. The state of being separate or apart. 3. Indifference to wordly affairs or the concerns of others; aloofness.

    hehehe!

  3. Jun  

    March 4, 2008 at 5:39 PM

    ooh, sounds like u'll be busy studying for exams! good luck! (pump red bull thru superflow ;p *kidding*)

    btw is holy wk a week-long hol before easter? we dun hav holy wk here, but we do get the easter weekend off :)

  4. Camille  

    March 4, 2008 at 10:39 PM

    yup. thats the week before easter sunday.. holy mon, tues, wed, maundy thurs, good fri, black sat and then easter sunday.. good for u u have weekend off.. u gotta eat more.. ur getting thinner and thinner.. :) hm.. id like to hear the aussie accent.. :)

    kharloss n dak: yup my genius friend told me i should try doin that.. dunno if im improving.. :p but im feeling better.. im letting things happen.. letting things happen on their own..

  5. gabü  

    March 30, 2008 at 8:44 PM

    detachment...reminds me i think that comes from the book tuesdays with morrie...tama nga naman and we can apply this as med students. how sad you dont plan to be an anesthesiologist, umm can big bucks per injection convince you? heheü

  6. Camille  

    March 30, 2008 at 9:13 PM

    if i become one then it may cost me more fixing my wrinkles cos of stress.. it's really stressful. and i dont see myself as an anesthesiologist...

blog readability test
"i'm glad i had the chance to clean up my fridge and got away with the old rotten fish i've been keeping for years...now i'm back, sailing and fishing..and i think the gods are with me, because the waves are coming to me..with it are varieties a lot better than the fish i once had..."
Your Ad Here