Powered by FeedBurner

my brother typed this site's url on my browser. he told me to read it.. well i didn't really know what kind of site he's trying to show me.. at first i didn't really bother checkin it out.. i just said that ok ok fine ill try to look at it later.. i was busy answering my lab manual that time. my mom then entered my room and sat in front of my laptop and she read the site.. she kept on nodding at agreed with everything that's written on that site.. she then read all the important points to me.. LOL.. the blog is called Kuya Kevin's blog.




kuya kevin or more appropriately, kevin sanders is an american. he's originally from alabama but has lived here in manila since 2002. he does college ministry here giving inspiration and insights to the filipino youth. you can read bout more devotional thoughts and inspiring articles by visiting his site http://www.kuyakevin.com/


his book, "Basta Lovelife: making wise relationship decisions" is now out and available in Church Strengthening Ministry (CSM) for 190 pesos.



i think it is also available in National bookstore and other christian bookstores. maybe ill get once one of these days. :) i need enlightenment. well, right now im doin some improvement. :) happiness is a choice.

3 comments

  1. dak/james  

    March 2, 2008 at 1:00 PM

    nice find!

  2. Kevin  

    March 2, 2008 at 1:08 PM

    Thanks for mentioning the website and the book. Blessings!!

  3. Camille  

    March 2, 2008 at 1:22 PM

    yup.. loved ur site kuya kevin.. :D i hope u can sign my copy.. God bless you all!

blog readability test
"i'm glad i had the chance to clean up my fridge and got away with the old rotten fish i've been keeping for years...now i'm back, sailing and fishing..and i think the gods are with me, because the waves are coming to me..with it are varieties a lot better than the fish i once had..."
Your Ad Here