Powered by FeedBurner

evidence





ill just include this song.. coz i love it.. does it really matter if the song applies to me or not? wel.. i guess not.. whether it speaks of my life or not i dont care...LOL.. i really love this band.. my friend benjie introduced them to me several years back..hm.. fell in love with "Come", "Give", "New tatoo" and "First of Summer". urbandub is a Cebu-based band. they've been around since late 2000 and been gainign nationwide attention eversince.. members: Gabby Alipe (vocals, guitars, main songwriter), John Dinopol (guitars), Lalay Lim (bass) and John Mendoza (drums)

urbandub:john m,lalay,john d and gabby


last time i watched them play... i was really in awe..they look 10X better in person .. they were really good.. And Lalay was really cute in bass...she was rockin it. john mendoza, the drummer was really sweaty that time but still he was so sexy... haha... grabe.. ok so more luck to urbandub! i love you guys.. :D

2 comments

  1. dak/james  

    February 6, 2008 at 5:24 PM

    I like their "First of Summer" and "A New Tattoo"

    but not really a big fan...

  2. Camille  

    February 7, 2008 at 6:20 AM

    basta i love them.. hehe... dak ur so serious na nowadays... what happened to the old dak??? :p hehe

blog readability test
"i'm glad i had the chance to clean up my fridge and got away with the old rotten fish i've been keeping for years...now i'm back, sailing and fishing..and i think the gods are with me, because the waves are coming to me..with it are varieties a lot better than the fish i once had..."
Your Ad Here