Powered by FeedBurner

u know who u are

for YOUR eyes only..
-->
ok, i see.. ur viewn my blog again. want some updates? i was thinking of texting u nlng since i know ur number naman..hm.. dont know how u got the url of dis site.. i didnt even post it in my friendster blog. so im just wondering...ur really doin ur research huh? i left friendster pero nahabol mo parin ako dto?

tryin to see if iv seen ur blog already? want another reaction? if thats the case ur wasting ur time dear.. coz i wont be having any of it na... not my thing. stop bothering me na. un lang... for all i care..u can blog bout anything just stop talking bout me or sep. im just tired of it. u can do whatever u like na. i know what i know. :D

naintindhan ko sguro ur bitter. kung naghiwalay kami siguro i wont be hearing dos things from u. pero tapos na un. just stop na.
<--

0 comments

blog readability test
"i'm glad i had the chance to clean up my fridge and got away with the old rotten fish i've been keeping for years...now i'm back, sailing and fishing..and i think the gods are with me, because the waves are coming to me..with it are varieties a lot better than the fish i once had..."
Your Ad Here