Powered by FeedBurner

friday was again a very long and tiring day.. (meron pa more appropriate words pero wag nalang. :D)
the night before:
i didnt sleep well the night before..why? came home late and just managed to finish the pharma notes in 3 hours..im a slow reader pa pala...so that was fast.. haha i think my brain got so fatigued trying to remember the antiviral drugs.. as i was bout to go to dreamland.. i discovered myself unconsciously repeating the name of the drugs to myself ..ribavirin.. lamivudine..! i told myself to stop.. i found it so weird.. seizure na yata un! haha.. woke up late.. came to school at 8.. luckily didnt miss a thing.. no lec in med.. dr li yu was there already.. i really admire her.. i see so much power in her.. wanna be like that.. haha.. she gave our group a surprise quiz in med1.. bout joints! oh noh.. of all topics.. my friend dak was really upset bout the test...he always is..jk (wet blanket nanman sha haha) forgot to bring my scrubs for surgery minor practical.. i was bout to text hanna to borrow scrubs when she called.. told me to go to the 4th floor cr coz its an emergency.. i looked for her but no sign of the girl with the unruly hair.. hm.. i even asked the janitress.. so i just wasted my energy.. her groupmates told me that she already went home.. and she was at the 3rd floor!!! grr..! so i went to class.. again lucky coz our faci just demonstrated surgical tools, tubes, catheters and stuff..it was difficult to remember most of their names.. what more how they looked.. i kept on browsing my pharma notes from time to time.. :p i then discovered that i use scissors like a 1st grader.. with my thumb and index.. hm.. didnt know that,, haha.. i think its just because the holes are small for my fat fingers.. when i tried my scissors at home i used it the right way naman..:p
fast forward.. pharma quiz at 530.. i think i answered the questions in the quiz part..seminar part was difficult.. questions were too specific.. my head was already spinning after the test.. im drained..we ate dinner and called it a day.. i wasnt feeling well on the way home.. i had an "attack" again.. i think.. haha.. i was riding the jeep.. dizzy.. my head was aching.. the i kept thinking of abacavir.. that was scary..and crazy!!! i arrived home and fell asleep.. bad thing is i woke up the middle of the night.. the time right now is 3am.. think i can now sleep some more..

0 comments

blog readability test
"i'm glad i had the chance to clean up my fridge and got away with the old rotten fish i've been keeping for years...now i'm back, sailing and fishing..and i think the gods are with me, because the waves are coming to me..with it are varieties a lot better than the fish i once had..."
Your Ad Here