Powered by FeedBurner

my current craving..


you want one too? they are called gyros/shawarma, keema gyros to be specific.
they are really good!

i think the real gyros(from greece) is made from lamb, if i'm not mistaken. same as the shawarmas served in the middle east. (grilled tomato)
----

special note: i want to extend my thanks to mr. hanson go of thewi thai massage for giving me a free massage. well it was not him who gave me the massage personally.. lolz.. i was surprised one night when he sent me a PM telling me about the free massage. i couldn't believe at first. mr. go found my post about thewi when he searched google. i'm glad i made someone happy through blogging bout the things i love. :)

the thewi staff were really nice and accomodating. i can still remember the scent of their place.. really aromatic , refreshing and super clean. i lost count how many lysol cans and mr muscle cleaner sprays they have in their CR's. hehe.. i have this thing about CRs. if an establishment has a really nice and clean CR, often times, i'd like their place. :)

thanks thewi for pampering my body, mind and soul.. i'll be back soon! :)

---

some random photos from the previous weeks
(were taken using my phone's cam)....

wack-wack driving range with my college friend, meg.

MEN AT WORK
starbucks doesn't look very appealing from this angle..
everywhere you go, it seems that a lot of construction is going on along the roadsides..
is it good or bad? i just hope they finish them quickly. the sidewalks in our street is barely finished..and it's been months.. :-/?


according to the sales lady, these "elepants" were from thailand..


i frequently see this old man walking near our street every morning. it's not difficult to spot him because he dresses differently but familiar. he somewhat looks like Elvis Presley. the hair, the boots, leather pants, jacket and the shades (in our country's weather??) would never fail to catch your attention..i wonder where he goes.. is that what he wears to work? :p
i was driving by one AM when i thought of taking his picture.. you think he saw me? :p

post signature

14 comments

  1. @margeemateo  

    July 5, 2008 at 11:47 PM

    hey cams! just wanted to tell you that your posts are interesting. kudos! and hope to get to catch up with you soon.

  2. dak/james  

    July 6, 2008 at 12:19 AM

    hahaha lysol spray... it's weird i use them on my feet.

    the teas are included in the massage?! sweet!

    a missed opportunity! pft! golf @ wack wack! sayang...

    K-chain is for what? hahaha... i remember that day in greenhills...

    ill give you the pictures pa in UST... ok?! write something about it! hahaha...

  3. philos  

    July 6, 2008 at 12:35 AM

    Hehe... I think he definitely saw you :p Speaking of which, did you tell Hanson that I blogged about it too? hehe...

  4. my-so-called-Quest  

    July 6, 2008 at 8:40 AM

    buti na lang malinis cr ko. hehe
    kaya maraming guest dito e =p


    di pa ri ako kumakain ng shawarma. huhuhu.=[

  5. Anonymous  

    July 6, 2008 at 8:45 AM

    I love gyros! Used to have them for quick lunches back during school days.

    Wow! Thai massage... Nice! :D Wish I'm there.

  6. Anonymous  

    July 6, 2008 at 9:46 AM

    i think he saw you too. =P

  7. theacybill  

    July 6, 2008 at 9:46 AM

    AHHH I love Shawarmaaaa. Miss ko na yung sa Pinas kasi iba yung 'sauce' nila...or is the same thing? I dunno. Pero I'm getting use to the taste of shawarma here. Some restos put humus(sp?), yung green stuff (napanood mo na ba Zohan? hehe) and yung white sauce na ginagamit nila is Tzaziki sauce. It's good :)

  8. Camille  

    July 7, 2008 at 10:23 AM

    @marge! hello i miss our highschool days! :p miss mo na homemade sisig ko? :) hehe

    dak: for inanimate objects lang lysol! di ba nakaka-cancer un? haha..

    philos: i told hanson about your blog.. wala ka pa ba free massage?? ehehehe

  9. Camille  

    July 7, 2008 at 10:26 AM

    ced: you should try shawarma! di naman sha mabaho eh.. i think you'll like it.. minsan sama ka sakin.. hehe
    pero libre mo ko! :p

    al'sera: ei you should try all of them next time you come here! :)

    paolo: haha.. i think so too! i was a bit scared when i saw him stop and look at my direction

    thea: haha.. kelan ka ba uwe? pagbalik mo dito isama mo un ex mo(or kayo na ulit?) para naman makatukan ko sa ulo.. hehehe

    sarap ng shawarma!:)

  10. Lizzy  

    July 7, 2008 at 10:44 PM

    Shoot! I want to eat shawarma right now. That looks yummy! I don't have to worry looking for one though because I know where to find my favorite shawarma stand. Hehe. And I think I'm going there tomorrow.

  11. Anonymous  

    July 7, 2008 at 11:02 PM

    First of all, that gyro made me hungry. And second, that guy might be working as a Elvis impersonator somewhere (at least I hope so for his sake).

  12. KRIS JASPER  

    July 9, 2008 at 9:05 PM

    i love shawarma... mahirap nga lang humanap nyan d2... nakaka miss....

  13. Anonymous  

    July 9, 2008 at 11:08 PM

    Your site is great! That gyro looks amazing, I love the ones with lamb... and now I must find one like this :-)

  14. Anonymous  

    August 21, 2010 at 1:32 PM

    Visit http://www.dofollowarticles.com to post articles in the following categories: Transit, aer, hdmi, auctioneers, Bikes, classified, heath and more...

blog readability test
"i'm glad i had the chance to clean up my fridge and got away with the old rotten fish i've been keeping for years...now i'm back, sailing and fishing..and i think the gods are with me, because the waves are coming to me..with it are varieties a lot better than the fish i once had..."
Your Ad Here