Powered by FeedBurner

i'm back again!!

finally!~ i'm here again.. i wouldn't be able to say much for now. we have school again tomorrow. i'll be busy but i'll visit this blog from time to time. i just want to share a photo of the place where i spent my vacation. i'll share more about this place when i have more time. :)

i have a lot of stories to tell..



Photobucket


THEME: BAD HAIR/DAY
also for this week's photohunt, i'm sharing this picture of me during our way home from "the island". i received a massage the night before so they told me not to wash my hair and body the next day.. so here, my hair is a mess and i tried to hide it under a cap. :) it was really oily and i had to withstand the eeky feeling for one whole day! haha.. eew!



post signature

6 comments

  1. philos  

    June 10, 2008 at 10:28 PM

    Welcome back! Though that sure doesn't look like bad hair to me hehe

  2. Camille  

    June 11, 2008 at 5:39 AM

    since i had a rebond, i seldom get really bad hair.. lolz.. that was bad enough for me.. coz it was really greasy..

  3. Anonymous  

    June 11, 2008 at 6:25 AM

    welcome back.. looking forward for you post

  4. Camille  

    June 11, 2008 at 5:18 PM

    first day of school is so tiring.. i dunno why.. i never enjoyed first days...

    hi peanut! :)

  5. Anonymous  

    June 11, 2008 at 7:22 PM

    hahaha.. first day of the semester?

    camille if you don't mind i would like to add u to my blogroll..

    i'm a med student from malaysia but studying medicine in russia. hopefully can interact with you more to exchange some useful info!! =)

  6. Camille  

    June 11, 2008 at 8:21 PM

    oh ok. sure. :) another malaysian med student blogger..:)

    it's first day of another school year.. wow.. russia is really far.

blog readability test
"i'm glad i had the chance to clean up my fridge and got away with the old rotten fish i've been keeping for years...now i'm back, sailing and fishing..and i think the gods are with me, because the waves are coming to me..with it are varieties a lot better than the fish i once had..."
Your Ad Here