Powered by FeedBurner

dak tagged me..im supposed to fill this thing up... it consists of some questions but i cant seem to answer them now.. hehe.. i dont feel like doin it.. actually i dont feel like doin anything right now. i want to get away.. hide in a very far place.. another country would be better..i want to unwind and forget everything ill leave behind. if i can just block my mind from thinking of certain things that i dont want to think about right now.. hm.. i need an escape.. but thats not how life goes eh?

0 comments

blog readability test
"i'm glad i had the chance to clean up my fridge and got away with the old rotten fish i've been keeping for years...now i'm back, sailing and fishing..and i think the gods are with me, because the waves are coming to me..with it are varieties a lot better than the fish i once had..."
Your Ad Here